- Scope and Application
- Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us through your access or use the Online Services or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: your name, email address, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, financial and credit card information, and other information you choose to provide.
Please note that we do not knowingly collect, keep or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Online Services, as we require that all users represent to us that they are at least 18 years old.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Moby Online Services
When you use any Moby Online Services, we may collect personal information (i.e. information that could be used to contact you directly such as full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address; “Personal Information”) and demographic information (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information; this may include, but is not limited to, post code, hometown, gender, username, device information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/birth date, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information) (“Demographic Information” and, together with Personal Information, “Personal Data”).
- Use of Personal Data
We may use Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Online Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send administrative messages;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Online Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Moby and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Notify you about changes to our Online Services;
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Online Services;
- Keep our Online Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Online Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- Sharing of Personal Data
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as required by law;
- Security Precautions